2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!

FUCK THE TEXANS!

FUCK THE OILERS!!!!!

FUCK HOUSTON FOOTBALL!!!!

FUCK THEIR FANS!!!!

FUCK TORO THE MASCOT!!!!!!

:towel :towel :towel
 
I hate to say it but that was just a game I didn't care how we just needed a win. The Texans defense is so overrated despite the best pass rushers in the NFL. Kind of crazy.

Texans are a better team than 0-4. Especially with Nico. I'll take the win. Now move on to the next game. No time to celebrate this one. Get ready for beating the shit out of the Bucs next week.
 
I hate to say it but that was just a game I didn't care how we just needed a win. The Texans defense is so overrated despite the best pass rushers in the NFL. Kind of crazy.

Texans are a better team than 0-4. Especially with Nico. I'll take the win. Now move on to the next game. No time to celebrate this one. Get ready for beating the shit out of the Bucs next week.
Hell yeah. Spot on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom