FUCK YEAH!!!!![]()
I can now exhale. Whew.


They just did.Now finish with an Eagles loss and it is a good day.

that was bizarreNot sure I have ever seen 0 pass rushers, that was interesting
Hey! The Eagles lost too!YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!
FUCK THE TEXANS!
FUCK THE OILERS!!!!!
FUCK HOUSTON FOOTBALL!!!!
FUCK THEIR FANS!!!!
FUCK TORO THE MASCOT!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()

Hell yeah. Spot onI hate to say it but that was just a game I didn't care how we just needed a win. The Texans defense is so overrated despite the best pass rushers in the NFL. Kind of crazy.
Texans are a better team than 0-4. Especially with Nico. I'll take the win. Now move on to the next game. No time to celebrate this one. Get ready for beating the shit out of the Bucs next week.
Win.........that defense tho....