2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Parker tomorrow.

I've seen enough.

This Texans offense has been awful.

And this is also exactly why Bland should be moved back to the slot.
 
That was nice by CLark.
 
Holy shit this defense.

They changed almost everything and fixed almost nothing.
It's uncanny. Looking like three years in a row of pure shit. With three different coordinators.

Pass coverage isn't that complicated and there aren't that many differences.
 
Yeah but are we sure he was wrong? Bland might have supposed to be aligned inside. Either way it was wrong though.

All I can tell you is that on replay it looks exactly the same.

The inside guy playing "high*" shoots down and to the flat and leaves the target inside wide open for an easy score.

Third week in a row.
 
I was a Bland fan, but I am firmly in the get rid of him as soon as you can crowd now.

He's overrated and overpaid, but I still think he can be useful if you play him where he belongs and where's he's always played his best -- as the nickel CB and in the slot.

Let Durant and Porter play outside and move his ass inside then cut him when the season ends and give his money to Porter.
 
Does anyone drink coconut water? I didn't know it had all the huge chunks of coconut in it, what's n up with that? /phil
 
2nd play of this drive and Pickens was on the sideline while Flo and Turp were in with CD.

Then on this last play, CD goes out and Pickens comes in.

What kind of cute shit is this???

They should be on the field TOGETHER more often than not.
 
Oh look, Turd caught the ball and fell down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom