I'm guessing his foot is shot.I was a Bland fan, but I am firmly in the get rid of him as soon as you can crowd now.
Me too. I was a big fan. It’s just too many mistakes nowI was a Bland fan, but I am firmly in the get rid of him as soon as you can crowd now.
I was a Bland fan, but I am firmly in the get rid of him as soon as you can crowd now.

It's uncanny. Looking like three years in a row of pure shit. With three different coordinators.Holy shit this defense.
They changed almost everything and fixed almost nothing.
Yeah but are we sure he was wrong? Bland might have supposed to be aligned inside. Either way it was wrong though.
I was a Bland fan, but I am firmly in the get rid of him as soon as you can crowd now.