2026 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Texans | 10/04/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another attempted bomb into double coverage. This kid is playing like a kid out there!
 
I just realized something....

The Cowboys and Texans have played each other seven times with the Cowboys having the 4-3 advantage.

All four games the Cowboys won were played during daylight hours.

All three games the Texans won were all played at night.

Hopefully that means we're about to make it five for five.
 
I see your tennis talk and raise you this.

 
I just realized something....

The Cowboys and Texans have played each other seven times with the Cowboys having the 4-3 advantage.

All four games the Cowboys won were played during daylight hours.

All three games the Texans won were all played at night.

Hopefully that means we're about to make it five for five.
Between the two of us we will get this thread back on track for a win. Let us eschew this tennis nonsense.
 
:towel
 
In my defense it was only 55 minutes ago. :unsure
 
Last edited:
It’s cool to hear phrases from our generation endure

“Washington needs a quick TD, recover onsides kick, score another TD, recover another onsides for a tying FG and then win in OT. All with 2 min remaining in regulation”

“So you’re saying there’s a chance”
 
My farts the last couple of days have been noxious. I mean, clear the room noxious. It has been glorious. Both days I ate a breakfast burrito, so beautiful egg farts. And, now I get to eat a breakfast burrito for a third day in a row, this time for lunch. This evening is going to be awesome. :towel
 
Whoa, so Revel is starting... A week after acting like he'd lose his leg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom