2026 Season | Week 3 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Falcons @ Packers | 9/24/2026

That's why I kind of hope the Packers are bad, but not top of the draft bad. It would hurt more not having that pick if they are.

But like NoDak said, that would hurt Green Bay even more, so there's a silver lining.
 
But like NoDak said, that would hurt Green Bay even more, so there's a silver lining.
But it would hurt us worse. Jerry should have hung up the phone before agreeing to that clause, but he's a fucking idiot.
 
I get it but damn it would be nice to have the potential for a top draft pick while also not having to suck to get it.
And Quinnen seems to be hit and miss unless he’s hurt or something. One play he’s lights out, the next play good, and the third play blocked onto his ass.

Clark is a non-entity.

This DL investment isn’t turning out to be what I’d hoped
 
And Quinnen seems to be hit and miss unless he’s hurt or something. One play he’s lights out, the next play good, and the third play blocked onto his ass.

Clark is a non-entity.

This DL investment isn’t turning out to be what I’d hoped

So far I have to agree. For the price I expect more high impact plays from Williams. Hopefully it's just a slow start in a new scheme. Not expecting 10 sacks but I do expect him to destroy some guards every game. I just don't see it consistently right now.
 
Back
Top Bottom