2026 Season | Week 3 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Falcons @ Packers | 9/24/2026

boozeman

30 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
146,836


As rabid as the Falcons fans went over Cooper Rush last week, I guess they really had to do something.
 
If ATL keeps it within 20 I'll be surprised.
 
Green Bay isn't going to finish above .500, more likely to finish 7-10 than 10-7 for sure.

Atlanta is a bottom 5 team in the league.
 
What a cheap personal foul call.
 
Looking at the Packers schedule I can't see them getting past 7 wins unless they get to play backup QB's in like half the games they have left.

So even if we end up sucking we should have a top 12ish pick either way.
 
:towel
 
I thought London was Mr. Guardian Cap now... At least he repented
 
I must root for Green Bay to win for my knockout league.

BOO THIS MAN!!!!!

Fuck off
 
Anybody watching with the Prime Vision for behind-LOS-view (ie Madden view)?
 
Hate to say it but no way Bijan doesn't tear at least one ACL with his style.
 
Nick fucking Folk out here, I remember going nuts when he hit back to back 50+ yarders in Buffalo to win in like 2006 and this fucking guy is still on my TV in 2026.

I thought it was Nick Jr
 
Back
Top Bottom