2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

A free whack on Hurts?

The hold would have been nice, but I’ll take it.
 
Johnson is one of the best playcallers in the league but he spent too much time with Campbell with all these dumbass 4th down attempts.

You're playing a 3rd string QB, take the points moron.
 
I think that hit was fine tho. Contact was being initiated right as his foot was coming down on the edge of the line.

Not sure wtf that idiot Buck was talking about “Well out on the sideline marker”
 
giphy.gif
 
Aside from injuries, Bell wasn’t supposed to play much at all. And even if we did keep Wood over Bell, I highly doubt we’d be seeing much difference right now. It’s not like we cut a young player with obvious potential. Wood is a JAG. They’re both bottom of the roster meh players. No point in wasting time getting upset over the loss of either of them.
If I’m not mistaken, Bell was kept for ST purposes.
 
Back
Top Bottom