Genghis Khan
The worst version of myself
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 52,204
Ahh. I’ve never eaten their food. I will accept your criticism.The food is really mediocre. I'm more talking about their non-donut food.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.Shit, you quick editing mofo.![]()
Ahh. I’ve never eaten their food. I will accept your criticism.
Donuts are great. Coffee is even better.
Probably just a store issue. More than likely a shitty franchise owner trying to milk profit. The one here loads their shit up pretty good.Their donuts are good but they don't fill them enough.
We have a local donut shop in my town called Emily Donuts.Krispy Kreme only.
You're starting Keenum. Take the points.
And while everyone was bitching about the 3rd and goal play call on the last drive, the 2nd and goal call was even worse. It was basically a Garrett/Moore classic where everyone runs 8-10 yard curls at half speed.
FU. I had erased that from my memoryIt was basically a Garrett/Moore classic where everyone runs 8-10 yard curls at half speed.
Yup that's right.
That's 2nd down play was right out of the Jason Garrett playbook.
But for me, the worst play of them all was the 1st down play. That was the one down where they had all the conditions to run ANYTHING they wanted, and they ran an awful low percentage corner fade as if they had 5 seconds and no timeouts.
Just a terrible sequence all around from Schotty.