2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

How does Guyton get away with the Armbar hold? Seems like it always happens when the End is using a speed rush and he has one arm across his body around the neck while he tries to stop his movement. Looks like he is choking the player.
 
How does Guyton get away with the Armbar hold? Seems like it always happens when the End is using a speed rush and he has one arm across his body around the neck while he tries to stop his movement. Looks like he is choking the player.
Yeah, it is noticeable.
 
Guess we got the answer now

 
Yeah, I am still pissed we missed out on the 0 tackles, 0 passes defensed, 0 fumbles forced, 0 fumbles recovered defensive wrecking ball the Dolphins stole from us.
 
Yeah, I am still pissed we missed out on the 0 tackles, 0 passes defensed, 0 fumbles forced, 0 fumbles recovered defensive wrecking ball the Dolphins stole from us.

He's played 17 defensive snaps, don't think he'd make much of a difference here.
 
IIRC Tony Romo waiving off the punt team in our 44-6 debacle

Don’t remember if we converted it, though.

Good times
 
I bitched about that went we went to 53. Just an obviously horrendous decision.
Was it, tho? They’re both shitty.

Even on a team where he should be towards the top of the food chain, he’s barely getting snaps and has turned in a big ofer on the stat sheet.
 
Was it, tho? They’re both shitty.

Even on a team where he should be towards the top of the food chain, he’s barely getting snaps and has turned in a big ofer on the stat sheet.
I certainly don't remember him being a liability, but I was mostly referring to keeping Bell on the 53 as the horrendous decision. Even still, Wood wasn't near the liability that Bell has been.
 
I certainly don't remember him being a liability, but I was mostly referring to keeping Bell on the 53 as the horrendous decision. Even still, Wood wasn't near the liability that Bell has been.
Aside from injuries, Bell wasn’t supposed to play much at all. And even if we did keep Wood over Bell, I highly doubt we’d be seeing much difference right now. It’s not like we cut a young player with obvious potential. Wood is a JAG. They’re both bottom of the roster meh players. No point in wasting time getting upset over the loss of either of them.
 
Back
Top Bottom