Well you have a secondary held together with bubble gum and duct tape.I lied. I hate this fucking shit. FUCK!!!! All you had to do is not allow a fucking 30 yard pass with 7 motherfucking seconds left! GOd fucking DAMN!
I think Dak seriously didn't realize the clock was running after Flo caught the ball and went out of bounds.Again, taking way too much time off the clock just a few plays earlier is what limited what they could call there.
I said the same thing. The announcer were all, "Well, Lamar obviously called timeout. You can see it right there." Well, no shit, but WHEN??CBS did a terrible job of showing when the whistle blew or syncing up a clock view when Jackson called the TO.
That was your Dallas Cowboys...What the actual fuck was that?
He didn’t even look for an open receiver before throwing the game away.I think Dak just wanted to get the ball out quick because a sack loses the game, so I can't really blame him there.
CBS did a shit job today. They were so preoccupied with pimping Rio all game they blew a lot of basic broadcasting basics.I said the same thing. The announcer were all, "Well, Lamar obviously called timeout. You can see it right there." Well, no shit, but WHEN??