2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

I lied. I hate this fucking shit. FUCK!!!! All you had to do is not allow a fucking 30 yard pass with 7 motherfucking seconds left! GOd fucking DAMN!
Well you have a secondary held together with bubble gum and duct tape.
 
Again, taking way too much time off the clock just a few plays earlier is what limited what they could call there.
I think Dak seriously didn't realize the clock was running after Flo caught the ball and went out of bounds.
 
CBS did a terrible job of showing when the whistle blew or syncing up a clock view when Jackson called the TO.
I said the same thing. The announcer were all, "Well, Lamar obviously called timeout. You can see it right there." Well, no shit, but WHEN??
 
Must have been one of those, uh, communication problems on that long completion there.
 
All 3 phases of coaching were horrendous today.

An F- across the board.
 
Don't forget the FG we had blocked, too. #WinoST
 
Just finding new ways to lose football games. First and goal from the one. Can't get in. And give up a 56 yard field goal with no time left. Have a fun 10 hour flight back home.
 
I said the same thing. The announcer were all, "Well, Lamar obviously called timeout. You can see it right there." Well, no shit, but WHEN??
CBS did a shit job today. They were so preoccupied with pimping Rio all game they blew a lot of basic broadcasting basics.
 
The defense did what they needed to until that last fucking pass. I really can't complain about that part of the game at all.
 
This one hurts. I got suckered into this team somehow finding resiliency stopping Henry only for it to end like this. Sigh
 
Back
Top Bottom