Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,387 Sep 27, 2026 #681 What an absolute beauty of a throw.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,802 Sep 27, 2026 #683 LAMB!!!!! Turd!!!!!!!!!!
dpf1123 DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 3,199 Sep 27, 2026 #685 I would have bet quite a bit that Derrick Henry from the half yard line would get in every time.
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,345 Sep 27, 2026 #686 Hyphen is growing on me
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,387 Sep 27, 2026 #689 BENCH FERGUSON NOW!
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,559 Sep 27, 2026 #690 Chocolate Lab said: - - - - - - - - - - Click to expand... too clever for this forum
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,802 Sep 27, 2026 #692 Dak, god dammit.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,802 Sep 27, 2026 #694 ravidubey said: FG coming Click to expand... Shut. yer whore. mouth.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,894 Sep 27, 2026 #698 Ravens really soft coverage on that 3rd down
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,289 Sep 27, 2026 #700 Who took over at calling plays??