2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

So now Revel is hurt? :doh Hello Reddy
 
It's just great that Flowers was able to go today. Really makes me feel like we got to play them at full strength which is what everybody wants.
 
I am heavily medicated but since when did Williams take Dorsett’s number?
I'm so over Schotty.

Seeing him through 19 games as our coach makes it very easy to see why this dumbass was in the league for so long and never got a shot.

He's the only imbecile who keeps trying to force cute plays to Ferguson despite the fact that he does not possess any of the traits you'd want in a player for those sorts of situations.
I am as well. He is a .500 coach who may be more or less depending upon luck.
 
Back
Top Bottom