2026 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Cowboys (Rio) | 09/27/2026

Drake Maye just pumped the ball and fumbled it trying to pull it back. Whoops.
 
How can Mahomes come back from an ACL+ in eight months or whatever and it always takes our guys two full years to get right?
 
These days, don't the players just get the ho action delivered to their hotel anyway? So no need to leave. :shrug


I hope not.


25989544.gif
 
I don't think it works to our advantage. It sounds like Henry and Jackson up the gut will be a smart game plan and I doubt we can stop it.
Unless they run delayed QB runs I don't see how Jackson is going to go up the gut, but they will with Henry for sure.
 
Watching the Steelers defense, they really rally to the football and contain. We don't do that very well. It seems to make a big difference.
I notice that in other games, too. The most basic thing in defense is effort to the ball, and we don't seem to do it that well.
 
Titans hold inside the 10. Giants will have to settle for a FG.
 
Back
Top Bottom