This would absolutely work to our advantage, but it also could get our players hurt. I'm holding onto that 1% hope the players give the NFL a big fuck you.
These days, don't the players just get the ho action delivered to their hotel anyway? So no need to leave.![]()
Unless they run delayed QB runs I don't see how Jackson is going to go up the gut, but they will with Henry for sure.I don't think it works to our advantage. It sounds like Henry and Jackson up the gut will be a smart game plan and I doubt we can stop it.
Unless they run delayed QB runs I don't see how Jackson is going to go up the gut,
I notice that in other games, too. The most basic thing in defense is effort to the ball, and we don't seem to do it that well.Watching the Steelers defense, they really rally to the football and contain. We don't do that very well. It seems to make a big difference.

He also tried to fake like he was going to throw it on one of the runs inside the 10 and almost fumbled like a dumbass.Last I saw Skattebo has 9 carries for 6 yards.![]()
She has been paying attention to the reaction of the people.