- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,521
The fines they already imposed better be returned to the players that received them. Outside of the dick unfurling, of course.
The drinking ones are at least. Sounds like they were under appeal anyway.
The fines they already imposed better be returned to the players that received them. Outside of the dick unfurling, of course.
Did I read it correctly that the appeal was that it was not a beer but a juice box?The drinking ones are at least. Sounds like they were under appeal anyway.
I can't remember which player, but one of the appeals was.Did I read it correctly that the appeal was that it was not a beer but a juice box?
Did I read it correctly that the appeal was that it was not a beer but a juice box?
That is ridiculous. What grown ass adult consumes a juice box?For Ferguson? His was I think a Gatorade that he had something with during training camp.
The 49ers fullback was supposed to be a juicebox.
That is ridiculous. What grown ass adult consumes a juice box?
Odd that a RB wants to have a nickname like "Juice" nowadays.
Brady sucks.And to me he actually earned the job when he was just sitting with Nantz watching a game and Nantz thought, wow, this guy has great insight into what's happening on the field and can express it. They didn't just say, Tony Romo has a good Q rating from quarterbacking the Cowboys for years, so let's hand him the job. It still bugs me when I hear people say Brady is actually good at his job when he's not.
The refs always make it about themselves. They shouldn’t be noticed at all for the most part.Yea, officiating has been so bad for years with nothing done about it that eventually it'd get to this point where the integrity of the game is compromised.
The league doesn't give a fuck because the game is nothing but a vehicle for profit generation, but the coaches and execs love it and their livelihoods depend on it, so they definitely care.