Simpleton DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 24,377 Yesterday at 8:30 AM #1,601 Cotton said: Click to expand... They'll fall back to about .500 soon enough.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,381 Yesterday at 9:36 AM #1,602 That is as nasty as juke as you'll ever see.
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,339 Yesterday at 12:07 PM #1,603 Texas Ace said: That is as nasty as juke as you'll ever see. Click to expand... Jordan-esque.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,550 Yesterday at 12:15 PM #1,604 He needs to play defense 95% of the time and then give him 4 or 5 gadget plays on offense like we did with Deion in '95.
He needs to play defense 95% of the time and then give him 4 or 5 gadget plays on offense like we did with Deion in '95.
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,339 Yesterday at 4:53 PM #1,606 bbgun said: Click to expand... No way I'd go through life with the last name "Seeman."
Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,339 Yesterday at 5:45 PM #1,608 bbgun said: Click to expand... I actually won one leg of my parlay because he didn't score so fuck this guy.
bbgun said: Click to expand... I actually won one leg of my parlay because he didn't score so fuck this guy.