Texas Ace
I'll Never Dream Again
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 28,390
I'm pleasantly surprised by how solid he's been thus far.
To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.
And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.
Yeah, I have no problem with him. He was just so damn automatic from all over the field that we got spoiled. Now that he's somewhat come back to earth it seems like he's fallen.To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.
And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.
To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.
And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.
Also, wasn't the NFL record 57 for many years?To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.
And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.
63Also, wasn't the NFL record 57 for many years?
I couldn't remember off the top of my head.
Half-footed and half an armTom Dempsey.
Half-footed and half an arm