2026 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.

And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.

Yea I'm not worried about him at all, the shit bird ST coach is the real issue, and I think that's an extension of Schottenheimer kind of being a disempowered joker of a HC.
 
To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.

And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.
Yeah, I have no problem with him. He was just so damn automatic from all over the field that we got spoiled. Now that he's somewhat come back to earth it seems like he's fallen.

This aubryjagt stupidity is just that. Stupid. Just trying to look edgy and funny, when in reality it just looks retarded.
 
To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.

And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.

It feels like no one misses from under 60 yards against us. So in the world of a Cowboys fan it feels like almost all kicks under 56 are made by every kicker.

I'm sure real life stats tell a different story but damn NFL kickers have gotten a lot better and 56 isn't a distance problem for any of them. Which is why I wouldn't have made him the highest paid NFL kicker.
 
To be fair, if we take the blocks away (which if assume aren't his fault) he's hitting 50% for 57+.

And, 56 and under he's hit 39/41 for 95%.
Also, wasn't the NFL record 57 for many years?
 
Back
Top Bottom