2026 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

I almost bought out the gorilla when I saw Donovan Wilson, but emotions are raw today.

It merited a gorilla with a side of dur.

I get it the guy isn't ideal, but again, we wouldn't be using him as a traditional safety -- we'd be using him around the box the same way we've used Downs. And at this function, he's always been fairly solid.

It's when asked to play a traditional safety role where the guy sucked.

To me, moving Downs and having Wilson fill his in the box role is easier to replace than to keep Downs doing exactly what he's been doing up till now while grabbing a Safety off the street and expecting him to be decent with coverage responsibilities.

You geniuses have any better ideas given the extreme situation our secondary is in due to injuries?
 
I mean we rip off 6 straight wins and go to 7-2 I'm probably more than good. But despite the teams we are playing I have serious doubts about even a good head coach in Dallas winning 6 straight. It's just not an easy task.
We'll do well to beat Houston. Then we can think about the next one.
 
I mean we rip off 6 straight wins and go to 7-2 I'm probably more than good. But despite the teams we are playing I have serious doubts about even a good head coach in Dallas winning 6 straight. It's just not an easy task.
If we rip off 6 straight, peeps will start putting Schotty in a fedora.

Remember this? :lol

1790630969186.png
 
I mean we rip off 6 straight wins and go to 7-2 I'm probably more than good. But despite the teams we are playing I have serious doubts about even a good head coach in Dallas winning 6 straight. It's just not an easy task.



It would definitely change my opinion of this team but those are long odds. Playing Houston in Houston is going to be their "Super Bowl" for the year and nearly all of those teams have better defenses than we do.
 
Back
Top Bottom