dpf1123
DCC 4Life
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2013
- Messages
- 3,191
Oh shit. Being replaced in the middle of a game is pretty bad.![]()
I don't think I've ever seen that before. We make jokes about leaving someone behind but

Oh shit. Being replaced in the middle of a game is pretty bad.![]()

The AD completely fucked up the hiring process. Fired Franklin mid-season without a plan of who was going to take over. Thought he had BYUs coach locked in and he backed out at the last minute. Right near signing day and after the portal was closed. Then he reached out to Campbell at the last minute. He had apparently tried to contact Campbell earlier but had the wrong agent's phone number.i actually think Franklins floor is higher than Campbells ceiling. I understand that you guys had to move on from Franklin but I will never understand that hire.

I'm not giving up on Campbell after 5 games, but he needs to stop the bleeding or the pitchforks will be out early.
i actually think Franklins floor is higher than Campbells ceiling. I understand that you guys had to move on from Franklin but I will never understand that hire.
God damn.Small correction. Fuck the Buckeyes and the Wolverines. But mainly because they've made us our bitches for 15 years.
Maybe it's too different going from that type of average, under-the-radar athlete to the elites
Too late for the edit to correct the quote. I'll need to be quicker next time.God damn.
I’ve never seen anybody made into their own bitches before.
That’s gotta suck.