- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 140,741
Yes, it was, but the block should never have been made at all. It has zero bearing on the play.That's a BS flag too..... That's a shoulder to shoulder block.
Yes, it was, but the block should never have been made at all. It has zero bearing on the play.That's a BS flag too..... That's a shoulder to shoulder block.
That's impossible. The announcers were sucking his crank earlier. So, he must be really good.My God that was a TERRIBLE throw.
That's impossible. The announcers were sucking his crank earlier. So, he must be really good.
at that pick six... Didn't even have to take a stepThat guy (Curry) is a Lubbock Monterey graduate. Homegrown player that leads the team in INTs.at that pick six... Didn't even have to take a step
Good lord. Penn State is so bad. I was happy to get rid of Franklin, and thought Campbell was an upgrade. But I guess I have to realize it's basically Iowa State trying to compete in the Big 10. Hopefully, he just needs time to get the quality of guys back that left with Franklin and in the portal. But I wasn't expecting two or three years of shitting the bed to get there.
I didn't mind Franklin to an extent. In a way he was holding them back but he also had a fairly high floor for them. They haven't made particularly good HC hires since Paterno so it worries me when they have to do one. The book is still out on Campbell but so far I'm not impressed unfortunately.
Small correction. Fuck the Buckeyes and the Wolverines. But mainly because they've made us their bitches for 15 years.I have a soft spot for them and I can't explain why other than just the fact that as a teenager in the 90s, I absolutely loved Big Ten Football.
I like both Penn State and Michigan.
Fuck Ohio State, though.