2026 College Football Chatter

I love how the GUY is capitalized, as if to emphasize it.
 
 



Sorry, Ace, this is too good to not post.
 



Sorry, Ace, this is too good to not post.


I saw another one of these where the joke was that the longhorn had to sit to pee.
 
Much better, offense. Much better.
 
If anyone is watching the Tech game, pay attention to #10. That is AJ Holmes. I talked about him in here before the season. He isn't being talked about much in early draft talk, but he will be. He is a faster, more agile Lee Hunter. He mainly plays nose in the 3-4 Tech runs, but I would guess he will play 3 Tech in the pros. He already leads the nation in QB pressures with 17... playing NT.
 
There was a punt catch interference call in the Tech game, and the fucking announcer said, "Yep, he got inside the .. uhh, I guess it was called the halo area back in the day". What do you mean back in the day, motherfucker?! It's not that old of a term. We have children calling games now. Or I'm old. Is it called something different now?
 
:towel
 
What an absolute beauty of a throw.
 
2 pick 6s within a minute of game play. Both by Austin Romaine who is basically the JRod replacement. :towel
 
Lettuce give it some time before we anoint him.
Geng when he hit post reply:

giphy.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom