2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:He's about as useless as Jacob Rogers was.
And? Still doesn’t put him at the top of worst draft picks of all time. He was a second rounder, so that alone takes him out of the conversation when compared to guys like Mazi, Taco, Carpenter, Claiborne, etc…. There are plenty more guys taken higher than him that have given less than him.
 
Bossman Fat was much worse and he was just a year or two before. At least Schoon hasn't killed anyone.
 
untapped potential



I remember we were very excited about Clark once upon a time. Never panned out. There was some other LB we drafted in the same range like a year or so before and he never panned out either.

Jabril Cox, that's the one.

We were very excited about both those guys.
 
I remember we were very excited about Clark once upon a time. Never panned out. There was some other LB we drafted in the same range like a year or so before and he never panned out either.

Jabril Cox, that's the one.

We were very excited about both those guys.

LSU Lbers.... Most just aren't very smart
 
I remember we were very excited about Clark once upon a time. Never panned out. There was some other LB we drafted in the same range like a year or so before and he never panned out either.

Jabril Cox, that's the one.

We were very excited about both those guys.
I think we were mostly excited about Jabril C. because he came from NDSU.
 
Just shut it down and come back next year with a super stud that you draft in the top 5.
 
I cannot believe Jerry couldn't seal the deal without giving up "whatever first was higher."
Jerry: "In all likelihood, we'll have back-to-back picks in the 20's. Yeeehaaaaw!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom