NoDak
Hotlinking' sonofabitch
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 27,936
Not even close.Cementing Schoon as one of the worst draft picks in history.
Not even close.Cementing Schoon as one of the worst draft picks in history.
:He's about as useless as Jacob Rogers was.Not even close.
And? Still doesn’t put him at the top of worst draft picks of all time. He was a second rounder, so that alone takes him out of the conversation when compared to guys like Mazi, Taco, Carpenter, Claiborne, etc…. There are plenty more guys taken higher than him that have given less than him.:He's about as useless as Jacob Rogers was.
There's an entire laundry list of useless fucks this team has drafted in the second round.Bossman Fat was much worse and he was just a year or two before. At least Schoon hasn't killed anyone.
Durred with emphasis.Schoonmun
I liked Boozemaker better.Durred with emphasis.
I liked Boozemaker better.
untapped potential
I remember we were very excited about Clark once upon a time. Never panned out. There was some other LB we drafted in the same range like a year or so before and he never panned out either.
I remember we were very excited about Clark once upon a time. Never panned out. There was some other LB we drafted in the same range like a year or so before and he never panned out either.
Jabril Cox, that's the one.
We were very excited about both those guys.
I think we were mostly excited about Jabril C. because he came from NDSU.I remember we were very excited about Clark once upon a time. Never panned out. There was some other LB we drafted in the same range like a year or so before and he never panned out either.
Jabril Cox, that's the one.
We were very excited about both those guys.
Just shut it down and come back next year with a super stud that you draft in the top 5.
It's kind of a bullshit year at the top, next year will have the legit studs but of course we're going to lose our higher slotted 1 to the Jets.
Jerry: "In all likelihood, we'll have back-to-back picks in the 20's. Yeeehaaaaw!"I cannot believe Jerry couldn't seal the deal without giving up "whatever first was higher."