2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hembo: Cowboys D is the worst in allowed third down conversions in 40 years.

But Eberflus is a great coach and we're lucky to have him so I'm sure he'll figure it out.
 
Getting him for a 7th is acceptable but I don't want to trade anymore picks. We need youth and 29 year old LBs raise the median age of this team.
 
But for what.... :skurred

 
"A first round pick and more"... so not two firsts?

 
oof What's the cost for williams. I like the player. I could live with giving up just one 1st.
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 
Our first next year might not be so bad... maybe we won't suck as much next year.

But no second or third this year kinda bites.

 
This is landing real well, investing in the defense, a day after scoring 17 against the 2-5 Cardinals.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom