- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 25,751
Jerry what a fucking retard
See. You challenged him.
Jerry what a fucking retard
I dunno, I think I'm okay with a first next year and a second this one.
That's if he doesn't turn into a turd as soon as he gets here.
The deal includes Mazi Smith to the Jets.![]()
The deal includes Mazi Smith to the Jets.![]()

It really does.Somehow that makes me feel better if true.

I dunno, I think I'm okay with a first next year and a second this one.
That's if he doesn't turn into a turd as soon as he gets here.
A little more palatable.
Yeah I don't think this value is all that bad, honestly.
But now you gotta do more in both the draft and FA and put a real coach in charge of the unit too.
So what happens to our current DT rotation? Does Clark just rest a lot?
Or I wonder if they could play Osa at some DE on run downs?
It's hard to see any of the three sitting very often with what they're each being paid.
The deal includes Mazi Smith to the Jets.![]()