I'm listening to the interview right now, and they asked why Eberflus was the right guy. Jerry said he'd been here seven years (I had to look to confirm, I didn't realize it was that long) and Jerry knew him well.Fuck. He's keeping Eberflus isn't he.

I'm listening to the interview right now, and they asked why Eberflus was the right guy. Jerry said he'd been here seven years (I had to look to confirm, I didn't realize it was that long) and Jerry knew him well.
Also, that he'd had teams in a tailspin before and pulled them out of it. I wish they'd asked when exactly that was because I don't know WTF he's talking about there.
Fuck. He's keeping Eberflus isn't he.
I guess that was the year they went 7-10? It couldn't have been the years they went 3-14 or 5-12...That was with the Bears. I think he took over play calling from his DC one year and turned them around.

The big question is how long is Eberflus' contract? I can't seem to find it.
No kidding. I don't remember ever reading about how long it was or how much he's being paid.The big question is how long is Eberflus' contract? I can't seem to find it.

Pissing into a dumpster fire