2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Wilson for a precious fifth it is.

That'd be a fine trade, Wilson is a legitimate starting LB who should be better than the slop we've been throwing out there.

As long as they don't trade more than about a 5 it's fine, although it's not a long term improvement. Maybe he'd be a decent 3rd/4th LB for another year or two.
 
Although if it's Fitzpatrick I'm guessing he'd be shouting it from the rooftops. It's probably a scrub that we're wasting a draft pick on.
 
That'd be a fine trade, Wilson is a legitimate starting LB who should be better than the slop we've been throwing out there.

As long as they don't trade more than about a 5 it's fine, although it's not a long term improvement. Maybe he'd be a decent 3rd/4th LB for another year or two.
I don't think anyone would be enthusiastic about getting a defensive player from the Bengals with Hendrickson being injured.
 
I don't think anyone would be enthusiastic about getting a defensive player from the Bengals with Hendrickson being injured.

I wouldn't be enthusiastic necessarily, it's just be fine as a possible depth piece.
 
Depth isn't really helping this year. They need someone(s) that can make a difference on defense. Just wasting picks for depth at this point. I'd rather gamble in draft.

Sure but for a 5 it's whatever, I think he could be a starter for us for another year or two past this one, and maybe he'd have a renaissance and steady our shit hole LB unit this year.
 
Although if it's Fitzpatrick I'm guessing he'd be shouting it from the rooftops. It's probably a scrub that we're wasting a draft pick on.

Yeah, if it was someone truly worthwhile, it would be all over the sporting news wires.
 
Or maybe it is someone worthwhile and he's being smart so someone doesn't come in and outbid him.

Or if he was really smart, he wouldn't have said shit in the first place until you could fuckin announce it.
 
Sure but for a 5 it's whatever, I think he could be a starter for us for another year or two past this one, and maybe he'd have a renaissance and steady our shit hole LB unit this year.


Yeah, I can live with a 5 or lower, if it's a good trade. I hate throwing away picks willy nilly. I will give him credit for Pickens but that is more the exception than the norm.
 
he's being smart


hmm-sure.gif
 
Or maybe it is someone worthwhile and he's being smart so someone doesn't come in and outbid him.

Or if he was really smart, he wouldn't have said shit in the first place until you could fuckin announce it.

No GM ever comes out announcing they agreed to a trade but it won't be finalized until the next day.

This is classic Jerry idiocy and the fact that he's slinging it around like an idiot makes me think it's a lesser known player, because if it was a marquee player you risk another team jumping in if it isn't fully final.
 
I didn't realize Chubb was under contract for 2 more years past this one, if we could get him for a 4 that'd probably be a decent deal.
 
I didn't realize Chubb was under contract for 2 more years past this one, if we could get him for a 4 that'd probably be a decent deal.
Chubb has an upside down contract. That means the Dolphins eat his salary and basicall him away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom