2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons and Crosby are pipe dreams.

Think along the lines of a former highly graded player that busted out, like Tyree Wilson.


Think of another cheapie like Jermaine Johnson.
1762200762658.png

Fitzpatrick is an interesting one.

1762200799424.png
This one would be sneaky nice.

1762200824085.png
 
Simmons and Crosby are pipe dreams.

Think along the lines of a former highly graded player that busted out, like Tyree Wilson.


Think of another cheapie like Jermaine Johnson.
View attachment 697156

Fitzpatrick is an interesting one.

View attachment 697157
This one would be sneaky nice.

View attachment 697158

Tyree Wilson, Jermaine Johnson and Jaelan Phillips are all similar flavors of the same thing, dart throws on pre-draft talent evaluations who are solid but not really needle movers.

Make a deal for someone like Quinnen Williams and then I'll be impressed.
 
Make a deal for someone like Quinnen Williams and then I'll be impressed.
Yep, get a known, proven difference-maker and I'll just hope we haven't overpaid.

I just don't want to hear it's another mid-round pick for some middling player who doesn't actually change anything.
 
This is BS but I will play along.

Somebody already in Dallas.
 
 


In Jerry's garbled retarded way of speaking I don't think he has actually made a trade. I think he is referring to having made the Parsons trade. But is in the works on trying to get some trades done. Again, this may be no more than Jerry trying to sound like he is doing more than he actually is doing. I'm not holding my breath. That dude speaks in tongues to try and get people amped up and engaged when there really isn't anything exciting about his team right now.
 
Yep, get a known, proven difference-maker and I'll just hope we haven't overpaid.

I just don't want to hear it's another mid-round pick for some middling player who doesn't actually change anything.
Logan Wilson for a precious fifth it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom