2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, 34 for a corner is kind of unstable.

Also, they aren't wearing those white unis again are they?
 
No, the regular white over blue.
Good, would be a shame to not have the Super Bowl matchup unis.

Wonder why they're wearing the white helmets for practice then. Anyway...
 
“We wanna add a defensive player, but we don’t want to acknowledge that my son and I created a weakness out of a strength, so anything but a pass rusher. Eww gross, pass rushers have cooties.”

It’s always better to pretend everything is ok than admit it’s actually a fucking disaster. Always.
 
I wouldn't trade a 1st for anything on defense other than a pass rusher right now, but truthfully they need everything on defense so as long as they aren't ass raped in a deal I'm alright with them targeting other positions.

He might also be lying, he's certainly been known to do that.
 
All of this "we call/we don't make calls" stuff is so overrated. Teams have a price they'll take, you have a price you'll pay. If there's a meeting of the minds, the deal happens -- otherwise it doesn't. Pretty much that simple.
 
I wouldn't trade a 1st for anything on defense other than a pass rusher right now, but truthfully they need everything on defense so as long as they aren't ass raped in a deal I'm alright with them targeting other positions.

He might also be lying, he's certainly been known to do that.
That's true, but him being a complete and utter dumbass is a far more likely scenario.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom