Chocolate Lab
Sluggard
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2014
- Messages
- 35,623
I dunno, 34 for a corner is kind of unstable.
Also, they aren't wearing those white unis again are they?
Also, they aren't wearing those white unis again are they?
I'll believe it when I see it
I dunno, 34 for a corner is kind of unstable.
Also, they aren't wearing those white unis again are they?
Agreed, shit number for a corner.
No, the regular white over blue.
Good, would be a shame to not have the Super Bowl matchup unis.No, the regular white over blue.
Cornell Green says whattup.I dunno, 34 for a corner is kind of unstable.
I bet they're trying to add a LB because Eberflus is obsessed with them.
Calls other teams: Jerry is desperate.
Doesn’t call: Laziest front office in the NFL.
It’s all so confusing.
That's true, but him being a complete and utter dumbass is a far more likely scenario.I wouldn't trade a 1st for anything on defense other than a pass rusher right now, but truthfully they need everything on defense so as long as they aren't ass raped in a deal I'm alright with them targeting other positions.
He might also be lying, he's certainly been known to do that.