- Joined
- Apr 8, 2013
- Messages
- 17,573
Sure would be a knee slapper if true.
They had me at "star" TE.
Sure would be a knee slapper if true.
I wonder if this gambling thing has anything to do with the arrests of Chauncey Billups and others in the NBA.
Maybe the concussion also. Someone paid him a visit.Diggs is hiding... Makes sense now
I do not watch basketball so explain it to me like I am a five year old who understands how the mob works.I wonder if this gambling thing has anything to do with the arrests of Chauncey Billups and others in the NBA.
Due for a raise even.As one of Dak Prescott’s biggest supporters from day one, I'm astounded by the lack of respect he’s being shown.
Agree. He was an up and comer before two huge leg injuries.Phillips is fine but I wouldn't give up more than a 5 for him and only after swinging and missing on better players.
A precious fifth.Phillips is fine but I wouldn't give up more than a 5 for him and only after swinging and missing on better players.
As one of Dak Prescott’s biggest supporters from day one, I'm astounded by the lack of respect he’s being shown.
Phillips is fine but I wouldn't give up more than a 5 for him and only after swinging and missing on better players.
They're trying to hide him at this point.Gotta be at least 50/50 that this dude never plays another snap in Dallas.
They're trying to hide him at this point.