Bipo
This is damn peculiar....
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2020
- Messages
- 12,519
Good young player on a cheap rookie contract...
I love the player but he is built like a dude I worry about breaking in half.
One good game and Jerry will be talking extension.I wonder how long he's going to last this time.
Straight up sounds about right.Plus we are throwing in Hoffman in the Crosby trade, so the timing is perfect.
I'm sensing his brother's pink blow is involved.Listened to David Moore's show tonight and he said he texted a few long-time contacts with the team and they either didn't answer or refused to talk about what happened to Diggs. One guy even said, "I'm not touching that," which is highly unusual.
Wonder if we'll ever know.
I'm sensing his brother's pink blow is involved.
You thinking OD?
We will not.Listened to David Moore's show tonight and he said he texted a few long-time contacts with the team and they either didn't answer or refused to talk about what happened to Diggs. One guy even said, "I'm not touching that," which is highly unusual.
Wonder if we'll ever know.
Most of those above him couldn't hold his jock stat wise this year. I would love to hear how he justifies that spot.Listen …. I’m very critical on Dak Prescott .. but 13 is an absolute shit salad …. Who is this momo making these rankings …. This guy should be working at Walmart sweeping up banana peels …. Fuck outta here