2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to David Moore's show tonight and he said he texted a few long-time contacts with the team and they either didn't answer or refused to talk about what happened to Diggs. One guy even said, "I'm not touching that," which is highly unusual.

Wonder if we'll ever know.
 
Listened to David Moore's show tonight and he said he texted a few long-time contacts with the team and they either didn't answer or refused to talk about what happened to Diggs. One guy even said, "I'm not touching that," which is highly unusual.

Wonder if we'll ever know.
I'm sensing his brother's pink blow is involved.
 
Listened to David Moore's show tonight and he said he texted a few long-time contacts with the team and they either didn't answer or refused to talk about what happened to Diggs. One guy even said, "I'm not touching that," which is highly unusual.

Wonder if we'll ever know.
We will not.

Lookit, we knew about Dorsett and the mirror on his foot, Newmsie with the trunk door.

This is just odd.

Most teams when they looking to trade a guy fake an injury.

In true Dallas fashion, we have this silliness.
 
Listen …. I’m very critical on Dak Prescott .. but 13 is an absolute shit salad …. Who is this momo making these rankings …. This guy should be working at Walmart sweeping up banana peels …. Fuck outta here
Most of those above him couldn't hold his jock stat wise this year. I would love to hear how he justifies that spot.
EDIT: I looked on X, he is getting ass raped by the entire world right now. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom