Genghis Khan
The worst version of myself
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 52,132
Must be tired today because I read that as Boozeman
I'm willing to give boozeman more time to develop.
Must be tired today because I read that as Boozeman
I'm so sick of our assistants getting targeted by other teams.
We're 2-2-1. Why the frick would other teams be sniffing around our coaches?
Can't hire the real coordinator of the number one offense!!It's still early but it seems like teams automatically look at the coordinators from the top offenses and defenses in the NFL. So if we finish the season with the #1 offense teams will probably want to take a look.
I'm willing to give boozeman more time to develop.
Without even looking at his snap counts, it really feels to me like we need someone to take some of the load off his shoulders. As physical as he runs, I don't know if he can keep this up all year without getting beat to death.Javonte Williams is now on pace for 1519 yards. Might end up being the best $3 million we ever spent.
Without even looking at his snap counts, it really feels to me like we need someone to take some of the load off his shoulders. As physical as he runs, I don't know if he can keep this up all year without getting beat to death.
As long as it isn't Sanders. Really hoping they aren't too stubborn sticking with him.
And only on around 270 carries.Javonte Williams is now on pace for 1519 yards. Might end up being the best $3 million we ever spent.
Edit: and 17 touchdowns.
And only on around 270 carries.
I'm not gonna say Blue isn't that guy yet.Which is well below the dreaded 370 barrier but having a capable #2 guy who could come in without much drop off would have some value.
I'm not gonna say Blue isn't that guy yet.
Without even looking at his snap counts, it really feels to me like we need someone to take some of the load off his shoulders. As physical as he runs, I don't know if he can keep this up all year without getting beat to death.
As long as it isn't Sanders. Really hoping they aren't too stubborn sticking with him.

