2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good player but that's ridiculous.

Yeah, Miles Austin absolutely dominated that game and was unstoppable. He set the franchise record for receiving yards in a game while scoring 2 TDs.

While I loved what I saw from Fluornoy (sp) and think he has lots of potential, calling it a Miles Austin game is quite the stretch.
 
Yeah, Miles Austin absolutely dominated that game and was unstoppable. He set the franchise record for receiving yards in a game while scoring 2 TDs.

While I loved what I saw from Fluornoy (sp) and think he has lots of potential, calling it a Miles Austin game is quite the stretch.

I mean when Lamb and Turpin get healthy I don't see Flournoy continuing to play significant snaps. But he is a good player. I think he is capable of beating single coverage which is what you need in a guy who isn't a #1 receiver.
 
I mean when Lamb and Turpin get healthy I don't see Flournoy continuing to play significant snaps. But he is a good player. I think he is capable of beating single coverage which is what you need in a guy who isn't a #1 receiver.
But the #3 gets a lot of snaps, and Turpin is too small to take all those. Plus I'm sure KT can't block at his size.
 
Turpin seems already to be getting worn down at his size between playing heavy snaps at WR and returning kicks/punts.

If Flournoy can keep making an impact it'd probably be best to start limiting Turpin's snap to maintain his explosiveness.
 
Turpin seems already to be getting worn down at his size between playing heavy snaps at WR and returning kicks/punts.

If Flournoy can keep making an impact it'd probably be best to start limiting Turpin's snap to maintain his explosiveness.

Turpin has become a good receiver but I agree with this. Flournoy and Blue could basically combine to give you very similar stuff with a little more size.
 
Roku NFL channel is replaying the 2013 Broncos game, the high-scoring loss one.

It's crazy seeing guys like Mo Claiborne and a bunch of spares from that year out there. And Ware still on the team, which seems more like 20 years ago.
 
Roku NFL channel is replaying the 2013 Broncos game, the high-scoring loss one.

It's crazy seeing guys like Mo Claiborne and a bunch of spares from that year out there. And Ware still on the team, which seems more like 20 years ago.

Romo and Dez were fantastic that day.

That catch and run late in the game to setup the go-ahead score was an amazing play.

It's actually quite remarkable how so many of our defenses under Garrett were so bad. It's like no one ever thought that we should fix it.
 
It was interesting as you noted that Adams basically said in his PC that Thomas was going to start at some point, and that they consciously replaced a healthy Steele for a series with him.
Kid has that mass, anchor, and power you love to see at RT. It feels like it's harder for defenders to get around his size and face too, he is super efficient at keeping defenders facing him with very little movement of his own.

Meanwhile you see Steele stutter stepping and whiffing every once and a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom