2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, even Dan "automatic" Bailey eventually lost it.



That's the bad thing about kickers. They usually drop off quickly. I'd give him a contract but I'd have an easy out somewhere.
 
That's the bad thing about kickers. They usually drop off quickly. I'd give him a contract but I'd have an easy out somewhere.

It's weird, you can kick til you're like 40 and never drop off. But you could be a stud at 27 and get a case of the yips and you become worthless.
 

You would think Eberdufus would have seen the pass rushers we have are solid, but not great. There wasn’t a lot of pressure on Grandpa Wilson and he carved up the secondary.
But that’s not the issue….once again the FO is reactive instead of proactive and that’s why you see Grandpa Clowney signing up. Oh, he might make a few plays here and there but it’s still rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. Until this FO gets serious about building out the DL and secondary with a few difference makers there’s going to be a lot of long Sundays like we just experienced with the Giants.

Right now, it looks like they are getting ready to waste a really good season from Dak. It’s early but he has looked good.
 
yes, lets piss away more high draft picks. if we couldn't win with Micah, why would we with Hendrickson?

 
Depends what kind of contract he'd demand. If he didn't want the world, he's definitely worth a second.

In fact, giving Micah and a second for Clark, Hendrickson, and two firsts would be a great deal.
 
Depends what kind of contract he'd demand. If he didn't want the world, he's definitely worth a second.

In fact, giving Micah and a second for Clark, Hendrickson, and two firsts would be a great deal.
This isn't Haley in 1992. Acquiring a guy on the wrong side of 30 isn't gonna save this defense. A second round pick is supposed to be productive for many years, and inexpensive for the first four. And we're sure as hell not forking over a 2nd for a one-year rental.
 
Depends what kind of contract he'd demand. If he didn't want the world, he's definitely worth a second.

In fact, giving Micah and a second for Clark, Hendrickson, and two firsts would be a great deal.

Yea I'd do a 3 for him depending on the contract, not sure I'd do a 2, but maybe.
 
I can't imagine that a second would be enough, but we'd be crazy not to do that if he's available.
 
I can't imagine that a second would be enough, but we'd be crazy not to do that if he's available.

If they're 4-7 or something at the deadline they might do it.

Given his age I wouldn't give up more than a 2, but he's still going to be a really good player for probably another 3ish years, kind of like Kenny Clark.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom