Chocolate Lab
24/7/365
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2014
- Messages
- 35,326
Dude. I almost durred you for even saying that.Imagine him going Vanderjack after getting paid.
Dude. I almost durred you for even saying that.Imagine him going Vanderjack after getting paid.
Hey, even Dan "automatic" Bailey eventually lost it.
That's the bad thing about kickers. They usually drop off quickly. I'd give him a contract but I'd have an easy out somewhere.
I hate it.
What trying say?Is Cowboys really too hard to type out?
What trying say?
True boys work.I agree with him though, I hate when a reporter calls them the Cows.
This isn't Haley in 1992. Acquiring a guy on the wrong side of 30 isn't gonna save this defense. A second round pick is supposed to be productive for many years, and inexpensive for the first four. And we're sure as hell not forking over a 2nd for a one-year rental.Depends what kind of contract he'd demand. If he didn't want the world, he's definitely worth a second.
In fact, giving Micah and a second for Clark, Hendrickson, and two firsts would be a great deal.
Depends what kind of contract he'd demand. If he didn't want the world, he's definitely worth a second.
In fact, giving Micah and a second for Clark, Hendrickson, and two firsts would be a great deal.
I can't imagine that a second would be enough, but we'd be crazy not to do that if he's available.