- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 25,631
What if Rosie is so bad he goes full Dan Snyder and has to sell the team. The possibilities are endless. Maybe worse eventually leads to better.
Sorry guys. Im just not that lucky
What if Rosie is so bad he goes full Dan Snyder and has to sell the team. The possibilities are endless. Maybe worse eventually leads to better.
Sorry guys. Im just not that lucky
I don't think Jerry is doing anything positive right now, in the past you could say he was aggressive making moves and reliable in extending our stars.
Now he's just a distraction.
So when he's gone it'll just be more of the same that were saying right now except without the distractions, so not great, but still better.
What if Rosie is so bad he goes full Dan Snyder and has to sell the team. The possibilities are endless. Maybe worse eventually leads to better.
The Rangers did win the World Series.Sorry guys. Im just not that lucky
Snyder owned the redskins for 24 years.
A lot of us don't have that kind of time.
Which means there's a chance you remember SB30. What about 27 and 28?I'm 40 so that may be pushing it for me. Maybe when I'm a grandpa I can tell my grandchildren that they have some form of hope.
What I was getting at is I dont think it will matter. You can do all of that stuff and Stephen will fuck it up in different ways.
May be different but I believe its going to be the same results.
Which means there's a chance you remember SB30. What about 27 and 28?
Or in modern day English, "Let the bullshit continue".Rev's motto
![]()
No Dez he doesnt.
Remember Fat Mike took a shine to him and several others.Laying around injured for 3 years collecting an NFL salary is a nice way to start a portfolio if you're smart.