2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5602e5a4-c59f-47a8-b73c-35d4c796e0fa_text.gif
 
I think Jerry starts every sentence with "In MY day ..."
 
This whole episode is making me wonder how much of all the nonsense with extensions is truly on Stephen vs. Jerry.

Stephen is still a moron with it to be sure, but before this I thought it was at least 90% him being a cheap idiot thinking he was some great negotiator by waiting until the last second. This is making me think it might be more 50/50.
 
This whole episode is making me wonder how much of all the nonsense with extensions is truly on Stephen vs. Jerry.

Stephen is still a moron with it to be sure, but before this I thought it was at least 90% him being a cheap idiot thinking he was some great negotiator by waiting until the last second. This is making me think it might be more 50/50.
I think we’re overthinking it.

This is simply what happens when an out of touch Boomer is running a modern day NFL team.
 
This whole episode is making me wonder how much of all the nonsense with extensions is truly on Stephen vs. Jerry.

Stephen is still a moron with it to be sure, but before this I thought it was at least 90% him being a cheap idiot thinking he was some great negotiator by waiting until the last second. This is making me think it might be more 50/50.
Same here. Especially when the rumor (can't remember who said it now) was that Stephen wanted to pay Micah and Jerry was the one who said no, we'll wait.
 
Last edited:
Breaking news: Agent blames owner for everything

/devilsadvocate
 
I think we’re overthinking it.

This is simply what happens when an out of touch Boomer is running a modern day NFL team.
This is basically what it is. He's still trying to use the same playbook he used 30 years ago.

There's a two generation gap between Jerry and Micah. You're not going to find many in the younger generation who still operate by the "wink and a handshake" code. Especially when you're talking about a massive deal like this.
 
Here's when I'll start paying attention on the Micah stuff as far as where it currently stands:

1. If it's reported that the two sides are talking
2. If he's unsigned a week before the opener

Until then all this is posturing and bullshitting, and I'll just assume they extend him at the last minute about a week before the opener.
 
Here's when I'll start paying attention on the Micah stuff as far as where it currently stands:

1. If it's reported that the two sides are talking
2. If he's unsigned a week before the opener

Until then all this is posturing and bullshitting, and I'll just assume they extend him at the last minute about a week before the opener.

This is where I am. The Cowboys intentionally wait until the last minute. Same song and dance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom