2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.


This would apply to internal and external free agents.

They are cheap and difficult to deal with and probably always have.

Back in the early 1990s, who we picked was directly impacted by who the player's agent was.

I don't think that Dallas is a destination that agents will steer clients towards due to how they do business.
 
I'm guessing the Parsons deal will be done before TC based on all this, although the well might be poisoned with Mughuleta so that's cool.
 
Why is Clarence white knighting for Parsons' agent?
 
Our GM, who's totally on top of things, doesn't know who Micah's agent is :doh
 
Jerry thought he could do an end run around the agent and do a deal directly with the dummy. Whoops.
 
Jerry thought he could do an end run around the agent and do a deal directly with the dummy. Whoops.

I mean obviously Parsons wasn't signing anything without his agent looking at it first. Jerry is a dumbass for being public about any of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom