- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,508
I would trade him before I gave him that much.
I'll give him 200 mil. If he gives me 6 years...
I would trade him before I gave him that much.
Sounds exactly like Matthew Golden, because God knows they aren't going to find an "explosive" WR2 at this stage of free agency.
I'd still be totally onboard with signing Lockett, Cooper or Allen, but I wouldn't say any of them are explosive at this stage of their careers.
You are way over the top with Golden. He is definitely better than Burden but the lack of true production worries me a little. I am out at 12 but a deep drop into the late teens to twenty I am okay.Sounds exactly like Matthew Golden, because God knows they aren't going to find an "explosive" WR2 at this stage of free agency.
I'd still be totally onboard with signing Lockett, Cooper or Allen, but I wouldn't say any of them are explosive at this stage of their careers.
You are way over the top with Golden. He is definitely better than Burden but the lack of true production worries me a little. I am out at 12 but a deep drop into the late teens to twenty I am okay.
Well, no shit.
We should have addressed corner in FA and still can.
Well, no shit.
We should have addressed corner in FA and still can.

How is he still not signed? Fuckin retard or something?You got anybody in mind besides Samuel?
I would sign him immediately.No teeth gnashing for Gilmore this year from anyone?![]()
How do you get he's way better than Burden. In 2023 Burden was the 2nd best WR in college football? He didn't get worse, His QB play did, and yet Burden still had a decent year. A slight bit of more speed is Golden's only advantage.You are way over the top with Golden. He is definitely better than Burden but the lack of true production worries me a little. I am out at 12 but a deep drop into the late teens to twenty I am okay.
Booze whacks it to Rosie pics. You know he does.Are you saying that they don't bear a resemblance or that you don't enjoy Rosie pics?