2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'd even do that with Ferguson yet. I think last year was just an off year, but I'd let him prove it first. What if that influencer girl he dates is the 2020s Destiny's Child chick?

Bland should be done immediately.
 
Not sure I'd even do that with Ferguson yet. I think last year was just an off year, but I'd let him prove it first. What if that influencer girl he dates is the 2020s Destiny's Child chick?

Bland should be done immediately.

I'm more worried about the concussion issues he has been fighting through.
 
Please stop this or I promise you, I will take drastic measures.

Are you saying that they don't bear a resemblance or that you don't enjoy Rosie pics?
 
Are you saying that they don't bear a resemblance or that you don't enjoy Rosie pics?
AI Rosie looks just as loathsome and bloated as Goof Son. Now please, no more.
 
Yeah, I am not paying the Turd off of one decent season in 2023.

I don't think I'd stress out about TE nearly as much as the Cowboys do. You either have elite or you don't. The non elite shouldn't be that hard to find. I like Ferg but if he walks ok, if we can get a good value deal done after this season OK. And none of it makes me want to use a high pick at TE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom