2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I think he earned a shot. He's been pretty solid. I prefer Bass but they can fight it out.

Sign Will Hernandez for 1/3 and let them all battle it out, Asim Richards included.

I'd hope that the new coaches would be open minded about shifting either of the Tyler's as well if our "best 5" means either Smith plays LT or Guyton plays RT.
 




We are kind of acting like a sane normal franchise and it is clearly a jarring experience.



This was always way more important than who the coach is (as long as it's not Garrett).

Let's see if they do anything with it or if it's for smoke and mirrors.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm definitely slightly encouraged considering they don't like the optics of having space they don't use.
 
This was always way more important than who the coach is (as long as it's not Garrett).

Let's see if they do anything with it or if it's for smoke and mirrors.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm definitely slightly encouraged considering they don't like the optics of having space they don't use.

Yeah it's why they don't usually free that money up until weeks into free agency.
 
So much fun this time of year watching everyone get their hopes up for FA and improving the team…the yearly pre-season fan party….only to see Cryptkeeper Jerruh run to the nearest microphone and drop a monster turd in the punchbowl that everyone was waiting to dip their cups in and yell out “cheers!”

Every. Year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom