2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out if this Slick Rick is reliable.

My first instinct is no, but the modern world is a wild place.

He isn't reliable. Just a random YouTube guy who is friends with some other Youtubers who are maybe friends with radio guys who may have access to the team. So it's possible he is right, but it was a long game of telephone to get there.
 
It wouldn't shock me. And similar to Deebo I think the tank is getting a bit low. Less of a gadget guy and more of a pure receiver but he has lost a step and is on the decline.
That seems to be our thing. Get them too late.

Randall Cobb. T.Y. Hilton. Brandin Cooks.
 
That seems to be our thing. Get them too late.

Randall Cobb. T.Y. Hilton. Brandin Cooks.

I mean TY was a mid-season thing. So that's sort of understandable. But yeah, we like the veteran receiver route. Always have.

If we roll with Tolbert, Brooks and Mingo as our #2 and #3 receivers we will be looking for a veteran guy by mid-season. My guess is we will trade for a guy like Cooper Kupp during the offseason though.
 
Last edited:
It wouldn't shock me. And similar to Deebo I think the tank is getting a bit low. Less of a gadget guy and more of a pure receiver but he has lost a step and is on the decline.


Yeah I don't think he has much left. I don't think I'd be interested.
 
Yeah I don't think he has much left. I don't think I'd be interested.

I don't think I would be either but I could see the Cowboys doing it. As much as I think we need a real weapon at receiver to compliment Lamb, I think the coaches will focus primarily on running the ball on offense and give minimal effort to receiver.
 
For a fifth round pick I'd trade for Deebo. No brainer. Way more brains to do that trade than a fourth for a bum.
 
We'd get robbed for our third.

I mean a fifth is sort of our standard move on these types. Aka Brandin Cooks, Gilmore and such.

The real problem is I don't know if they would be willing to pick up the 12.5 mil base salary for next year.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom