2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see two choices in regards to Osa since his position is supposedly so valuable to Fluss's scheme.

1. You pay him

2. You have to spend your first on Nolan or wish in one hand and shit in the other that Graham falls.
 
I see two choices in regards to Osa since his position is supposedly so valuable to Fluss's scheme.

1. You pay him

2. You have to spend your first on Nolan or wish in one hand and shit in the other that Graham falls.

I mean there are more options than just Nolan.
 
I mean there are more options than just Nolan.

In the first it's basically just Nolen and Harmon unless Graham falls like he said.

The real 3rd option is actually spending money elsewhere in FA, but lol at these fools bringing themselves to doing that.
 
In the first it's basically just Nolen and Harmon unless Graham falls like he said.

The real 3rd option is actually spending money elsewhere in FA, but lol at these fools bringing themselves to doing that.

I prefer Harmon. But there are options outside of the first round too. It's a great DT draft.

Also I think Grant could go in the first round as well. But at 330 he is a NT.
 
I prefer Harmon. But there are options outside of the first round too. It's a great DT draft.

Also I think Grant could go in the first round as well. But at 330 he is a NT.

If we're talking upfield penetrators there aren't that many unless you want to rely on like Darius Alexander to be your starter.
 
If we're talking upfield penetrators there aren't that many unless you want to rely on like Darius Alexander to be your starter.

I'd prefer not going into the draft with only Mazi at DT. I just don't see anyway you can let Osa walk and not sign some free agents.

Also I really like Alexander.
 
Not the best measure, I think. Samuel’s pretty much lost it and is going to demand $$$ for diddly squat in production

I mean one is a young upside trade and the other is a washed up veteran trade. Very different. But Mingo sucking and not being worth a fourth doesn't really relate to a salary dump on a guy who is on the downside of his career.
 
You guys are looking at it all wrong.

This is what we got for Amari.

Jerry right now:


giphy.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom