bbgun
If you dur me, do I not bleed?
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2013
- Messages
- 35,677
Better than facing the Giants. Again.
Better than facing the Giants. Again.
Yeah, it will be all that more imperative we win that game or make a good showing. If we get curb stomped, I have a feeling all the rah rah kool aid that is being served up by Son of Marty won‘t work.Better than facing the Giants. Again.
Yeah, it will be all that more imperative we win that game or make a good showing. If we get curb stomped, I have a feeling all the rah rah kool aid that is being served up by Son of Marty won‘t work.
Yeah, it will be all that more imperative we win that game or make a good showing. If we get curb stomped, I have a feeling all the rah rah kool aid that is being served up by Son of Marty won‘t work.
That's one issue. It's going to be much harder to get off to a good start to the season. We never seem to get cupcakes to start (although we did last year).
But also, it's fucking eagles. They're going to have a lot of fun rubbing you know what in our faces.
You can already bet on the game. Philly's a 6.5 favorite. Total's 46.5.
Next new client, George Pickens.
Yep, and Zeke set the real precedent. Hold out in Cabo, get 100% of your demands met. Plus be a pet of the owner for life.The players all see how Dak raped the team. They are all lining up to do the same.
You say this like it’s a Dallas exclusive.The players all see how Dak raped the team. They are all lining up to do the same.
You say this like it’s a Dallas exclusive.
Who’s saying anything about how the teams operate? The topic at hand was players trying to get every last dime they could, which is what I commented about. And like I said, that is hardly just a Dallas player thing.Not all teams operate like the Cowboys with contracts
That sounds good, but the only problem with that is then you get into the incredibly complicated trades the NBA has. Which I really, really hate.You should 100% get a salary cap discount if you are resigning players you drafted. I think the NBA has something similar.
And that is their right.The players all see how Dak raped the team. They are all lining up to do the same.