Dunbar is the more memorable Lance.Lance Lenoir? I barely remember that JAG.
I think the more important thing will be in the contract language and how it impacts the team If for some reason he breaks down or starts slowing down in the next year or two….which will most certainly happen if they don’t sign anybody else who can help take double teams off him. He’s clearly wearing down at the end of each season and needs help to take some of the pressure off.I appreciate them talking about cutting his cap number in half next year. We aren't using it anyway.
I don’t even fucking care. Go stay whatever. He’s a weak link in run defense the way they insist he’s a DEThey are so fucking stupid.
Same thing over and over no matter how much it blows up in their face.
Meanwhile Micah is basically begging them to get it done.
They blamed Dak for his contract getting done late because Dak was silent publicly.
They can't get away with it here.
Just fucking sign him. It's not going to get cheaper in the next 5 months.
This is all a bunch of bullshit about nothing, Parsons will be extended and the only question is when and at how much?
I'm sure it'll be sometime in the next 3-4 months and somewhere around 38-41/year.
The mistake of not extending him yet is already baked in so whatever.
That was a total shitfest of a trade. They got desperate because of a few interior OL injuries and panicked. Ehlinger was a complete nag that that the Chiefs unloaded on us. And the other UDFA they had that they kept on the roster instead in Donovan Olumba never amounted to much.That's a fair assessment